Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Senior Software Engineer in Test to work in FCAT (Fidelity Center for Applied Technology) in Durham, NC.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to develop new prototypes, pilots, and production applications using the latest web technologies to join the FCAT team. This team has the mission to catalyze innovation for Fidelity and our clients and supports all Fidelity businesses.The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience performing quality assurance testing through manual testing, e2e, integration testing, unit testing, and test automation.
- 5+ years of professional experience testing applications written in one of the following languages; R, Python, or Java.
- Strong, hands-on testing skills in Automation Scripting, Script execution and Functional testing
- Experience with automation concepts/frameworks—experience/knowledge of Selenium is a must
- Development experience with Java REST APIs, JDBC, Spring, and Hibernate
- Database technologies like SQL, Hibernate, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Experience with Git and build tools like Maven.
- Experience and knowledge of Agile/iterative software delivery methodologies.
- Designing, developing, and supporting complex enterprise applications.
- Rapidly developing enterprise software based on requirement documents, prototypes, or verbal requirements.
- Working across peer groups to resolve and understand complex technical design issues.
- Learning and adopting new concepts & technologies quickly and implement them optimally in projects.
- Working with small and medium sized teams and contributing with ideas and solutions
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in building and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com.Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer
Apply on company website