Fidelity TalentSource is looking for a University Talent Agent on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position will be located either Westlake, TX, Covington, KY, Merrimack, NH, Smithfield, RI, Boston, MA, or Durham, NC.
This position is a three month contract.
The University Talent team is seeking a creative problem solver and standout colleague who will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Your sourcing experience combined with recruiting at the University level makes you an ideal candidate to further drive and improve fulltime and intern recruitment and hiring strategies at Fidelity Investments.The Team
We are part of the larger Talent Acquisition organization here at Fidelity Investments. Our mission is to deliver an outstanding recruiting and relationship experience for students, university, business, and talent partners to fuel Fidelity's early career talent needs.The Expertise You Have
- Experience recruiting for a variety of functions
- Experience with on campus/university recruiting
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Effective communication
- Ability to work optimally in team environment
- Passive sourcing skills, using tools such as Piazza, LI recruiter, ATS/CRM systems
- Presentation skills
- Sourcing, screening, qualifying and presenting the most skilled and diverse candidates for “early in career” roles
- Owning the development of “early in career” recruiting strategies for Fidelity businesses
- Crafting a clear and compelling brand message which resonates with students
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships across multiple dimensions such as universities, regional sites, Fidelity businesses and partners
- Delivering a professional, persuasive and efficient candidate experience
- Maintaining continuous focus and dedication to ensuring diversity in our partnerships and recruiting activities
- Driving towards scale, efficiency and automation wherever possible in our strategies, service model and processes
- Ensuring quality data, metrics and analytics at the center of all we do
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity's U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity's diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments in order to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at HR@ ftsjobs.com if you would like to request an accommodation.Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Apply on company website