Handles incoming service calls from clients, or potential clients, having questions regarding their current account relationships or seeking information about additional products and services. Completes client follow up resulting from inbound calls such as account maintenance, records research, and follow up on information requests. Makes outbound non-sales calls to support various departmental and company initiatives. Initiates client conversations to determine and appropriately address client financial needs, actively seeking sales referrals of the broad range of financial services and accounts offered by the bank and its affiliates. Maintains current and detailed knowledge of all bank products and services, as well as a working knowledge of non-bank services, such as brokerage and insurance, in order to effectively promote and refer these products.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Handles incoming service calls from customers including but not limited to:
a. existing deposit and loan account inquiries ,
b. account maintenance requests, including name and address changes
c. Online Banking and Mobile Banking access issues and inquiries,
d. Online BillPay and Mobile Deposit inquiries,
e. debit card transaction inquiries, hot cards, replacements, and new card account opening
f. details on rates and promotional offerings ,
g. general “switchboard” type transfers to other employees, departments
h. calls transferred from the integrated voice response system
2. Completes client follow up resulting from inbound calls (i.e. account maintenance requests, records research, appropriate mailings, outbound calls to other departments, and calls back to clients).
3. Makes outbound client service and support calls.
4. Initiates and actively participates in client conversations to determine and appropriately address client needs.
5. Actively seeks financial products and services referrals. Maintains current and detailed knowledge of all bank products and services, as well as a working knowledge of non-bank services, such as brokerage and insurance, in order to effectively promote and refer these products.
6. Participates in several departmental sales contests per year in support of sales referral goals.
7. Maintains a sense of urgency when handling phone inquiries, client follow up, and other daily activities, focusing on providing clients with the most effective and timely service possible. Ensures that the established Quality Service Goals are personally achieved on a consistent basis.
8. Completes all self-education assignments in a timely manner (i.e. online compliance training, supervisor-assigned readings/exercises).
9. Productively utilizes non-phone time to review e-mail, read Insite articles, review procedural updates, and access any Insite resources available to enhance job knowledge.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. Exceptional customer services skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a professional manner are required.
3. Proficient computer skills and ability to learn company utilized systems is required.
4. Ability to work day, evening, and weekend hours, with possible shift changes, is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website