Driven by our mission, you will provide exceptional service to our customers and deliver on your individual financial solutions goals. You own issues from beginning to end and keep the Financial Solutions Center running smoothly and efficiently. Through your involvement in day-to-day operations you will create an amazing experience in the Center for employees and visitors. You get excited about building relationships and identifying opportunities to equip our customers with financial solutions that will help them achieve Financial Confidence. You are intellectually curious, enjoy engaging customers in conversation to assess their needs, have strong listening skills and are not afraid to ask for your customers' business. You enjoy learning and receiving training to improve your skills and grow your career, because as a Financial Solutions Specialist, you can change people's lives. FT avg 35 hrs/week and PT avg 20 hrs/week
Additionally, the following will be essential to your success: Excellent communications skills, having a passion for helping others, being motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, the ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment, and being technologically savvy.
As a Financial Solutions Center Specialist you are eligible for quarterly sales & service incentives.
Essential Job Responsibilities
1. Use your experience and skills to assist our clients and deliver appropriate financial solutions including Personal Checking, Personal Savings, Personal Debit / ATM Cards, Personal On-line Banking Services, Personal Credit Cards, Personal Unsecured Loans and Refer a Friend Program.
2. You are accountable for exceeding your assigned sales and service goals by providing our clients with the financial solutions they need to achieve their goals and financial confidence.
3. Actively handle a myriad of client interactions for consumers and business clients, including conducting transactions, providing financial solutions, resolving problems, and building relationships.
4. Proactively engage with an assigned list of personal clients to retain and deepen their relationships.
a. On-board, retain and deepen relationships for the new-to-bank clients you've personally assisted with opening accounts.
b. Conduct assigned outbound calling for these clients and for other clients as assigned.
5. Have a strong understanding of the products and services we deliver through the Financial Solutions Center and via other lines of business, including Mortgage, Wealth (Brokerage / Investment Management & Trust), and Merchant Services.
a. You will refer the following products and services to an FSS II, FSS III or Financial Solutions Center Manager (FSCM) for client fulfillment; Individual Retirement Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Coverdell Educations Savings Accounts, Home Equity Lending, Auto Loans, Business Checking, Business Savings and Business Loans (FSCM).
6. Work with our Engagement Center, online and mobile channels to deliver our products and service to our clients in a seamless manner.
7. Own your career along with support from your Financial Solutions Manager who will provide the appropriate coaching and development you need to become the best you can be.
a. Attend and execute on First Commonwealth Bank's BUILD –High Performance Growth, BUILDing the Foundations, BUILD the Basics, and unsecured loan certification / training programs.
b. In addition, you will complete the Pathways Development Program as a prerequisite to being promoted to an FSS II.
8. Assist in promoting a positive, inclusive and diverse workplace environment.
9. Adhere to First Commonwealth's operations, compliance and security related policies and procedures. a. Adhere to your role specific signing authority.
10. Educate yourself on our four financial habits and how they translate into your unique clients' lives.
a. Manage the money you make.
b. Save the money you'll want soon.
c. Borrow only the money you need.
d. Protect the money you can.
11. Educate and engage clients on a variety of technological solutions.
12. Identify and participate in community events in or surrounding your office.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications
1. A high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two (2) or more years of relevant experience in a customer-centric sales environment with a proven track record of exceeding assigned goals, delivering a high level of customer service and adhering to operational expectations.
3. Excellent communications skills, passionate about helping others, motivated to learn, solutions-based sales skills, professionalism, resourcefulness, exceptional relationship-building skills, ability to excel in a complex and dynamic environment.
4. Technologically savvy (i.e., Microsoft Office, Internet, mobile technology, bank systems).
5. A valid driver's license and ability/willingness to travel regionally.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Apply on company website