DIESEL MECHANIC (ADVANCED-LEVEL)
Our First Student facility in Hodgkins, IL needs a reliable Advanced-Level Diesel Mechanic with 5+ years of hands-on diesel and/or gas engine experience. Our advanced-level mechanics will concentrate on engine diagnostics and repair, along with other related assigned duties within qualification level. Advanced-level Diesel Mechanics must be properly certified and licensed as well as have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimal service. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 1:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Advanced-Level Diesel Mechanic Job Duties Include:
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts.
- Identify and report potentially dangerous equipment and additional repairs needed.
- Maintain a safe, clean, productive and efficient work area.
- Perform Service Calls and on the road repairs as assigned.
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Advanced-Level Diesel Mechanic Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5+ years hands-on experience and advanced knowledge of diesel/gas engines.
- Ability to perform inspections/diagnostics without supervision.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening.
- Must have own set of basic tools.
- Computer proficiency.
Advanced-Level Diesel Mechanic Required License/Certifications:
- Valid Drivers License, Class B CDL (preferred; but not required)
- ASE Certification(s) (preferred; but not required)
What we offer:
- Competitive pay (+ ASE certification incentive programs)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Training (Class B CDL & ASE Certifications)
Apply on company website