FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Be a contributing team member that works closely with hiring managers as a consultant and provide effective and innovative Recruiting and Sourcing solutions for positions within the Field l
- Strong focus on a multitude of pipeline strategies including referral programs, community partnerships, job fairs, school partnerships, diversity groups, unemployment offices, local government programs, and, grass-roots campaigns (radio, TV, signage, etc.).
- Refers candidates to hiring managers for interviews and follows up with hiring manager on applicant status. Conducts phone screens as needed.
- Researches, identifies, and establishes business relationships with recruiting sources in local communities, as well as manage relationships with Recruiting vendors.
- Professionally represents the organization at trade shows, job fairs, open houses, conferences, and meetings.
- Onboard new hires within company standards. Prepare offer letters within company standards.
- Prepares recruiting reports and identifies recruiting trends, sources, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Field Recruiting in assigned Locations/Region and maintains communication with Headquarters and Regional Leaders.
- Be a contributing team member and assist with HR projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills Required:
- High-volume recruiting preferred
- Determines sourcing/recruitment strategies based on expertise in talent selection and volume staffing;
- Selects candidates based on phone screens/interviews and makes recommendations to hiring managers.
- Determines priority of recruiting assignments with knowledge of Critical Locations from senior leadership and Field leadership.
- Minimum Education & Certifications Required: Associates degree related field or combination of education and commensurate work experience.
- Valid US Driver's License and proof of Personal Auto Insurance coverage.
- High energy and background in grass-roots/community sourcing for high-volume recruiting.
- Ability to meet challenges with resourcefulness, generate suggestions for improving work, and develop innovative approaches and ideas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, record-keeping, and follow-up skills.
- Willing to work under tight deadlines and maintain exceptional judgment and discretion regarding sensitive matters.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule to include nights, weekends in order to meet the business needs.
- Work with the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
We are an EOE
Apply on company website