Are you looking for Job Security and Stability with competitive wages and benefits (zero employee layoffs during COVID Pandemic). First Transit is looking for an Accountant to join it's Minneapolis team, you could be the right person. With over 335 locations and in business since 1955, First Transit is truly First in passenger transportation. Please see our website for a comprehensive view of our company https://www.firsttransit.com.
Primary Job duties include:
- Administering accounts payables and receivable
- Analyze financial reports and budgets, identifying trends and making recommendations
- Track and report company's financial performance and make recommendations regarding resource utilization
- Responsible for preparing annual budget with assistance from GM and Staff
- Responsible for monthly financial close for location
Full Package Benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- 401K with company match
- Health, dental and vision available
- Paid Time off
- Opportunities for advancement to regional role.
A preferred candidate will possess
- A desire to join a dynamic team
- Bachelors Degree in accounting.
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Experience with MS Office products and accounting software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website