Have you considered being a Metro Mobility Driver in your community? Now's your chance! NO CDL REQUIRED! $18/ HR Starting Wage $2,000 Sign On Bonus*
We are hosting on-site hiring events on 9/22/21, 9/23/21 and 9/24/21 from 9am-3pm at 1 Ridder Circle, St. Paul, Minnesota, USA, 55107!
Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview! Social Distancing, PPE and all other state guidelines will be adhered to during these events..
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Metro Mobility within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport vulnerable adults to their doctors' appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Lift Van Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable and safe transportation. We're immediately hiring to offer the employment experience you desire and the flexibility you need.
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
Driver barriers have been installed to protect drivers. Our buses are disinfected daily and masks, gloves and sanitizer are all provided.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $18/ HR Starting Wage
- $2,000 Sign On Bonus*
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Paid Vacation/ Sick Pay
- Paid Training
- Full-Time Year-round work (Unlike School Bus!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Make a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids, and properly securing wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have good communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Can attend Full- Time Training for 2 consecutive weeks
- Have availability to work weekends or weekday evenings
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test and DOT physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer expires 10/31/21 see location for details
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website