Become A Payroll Clerk in St. Paul, Minnesota!
Nature and Scope of Position: The Payroll Clerk is responsible for providing a specific variety of clerical, human resources, and general office support.
Payroll Clerk Benefits:
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong presence across North America
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick days.
- Positive and rewarding work environment
- Process payroll for all hourly employees
- Answer all questions from employees related to payroll
- Monitor / Process profile change/ Track profile change
- Renew / Track and report hourly employees paid vacation and personal days.
- Reconcile and balance payroll daily.
- Check off and Count fares collected by the drivers from prior day.
- Data entry all fare envelopes, reconcile all fares and coupons. Track and report all fare discrepancies daily
- Respond to all employee/ employment related requests – examples: e-mails, faxes, employment verification and telephone requests daily as requested but not limited
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Act as Trip editor Backup
- Strong skills in Excel, Outlook, Microsoft words.
- Accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, to communicate with employees regarding their issues and concerns
- Good client service skills
- Being an effective team player
- Sound decision-making skills
- Ability to multitask in a stressful environment with specific deadlines
- Ability to work independently in a time-sensitive environment
- Confidentiality and respect for the privacy of employee records
The expected working hours will be 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday, 10:00 am. to 6:00 p.m., with an unpaid 30 minute lunch. Deviation from this schedule must be pre-approved by Accounting Supervisor.
The Payroll Clerk's position is vital to the success of the organization. Attendance, confidentiality, accuracy are imperative.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website