Become A Scheduler With First Transit!
*$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
This position is responsible for managing processes necessary to schedule and servicing those with disabilities, prepare/distribute next day manifests and other functions as defined below utilizing the RouteMatch Software application. We are a drug-free environment. We do pre-employment drug testing as well as random testing.
First Transit has been purchased by Transdev and will be the employer for this job posting. We are the leading integrator and operator of multiple modes of transportation. With a combined presence in 43 US states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, we have lots of opportunities for growth! You can find additional job opportunities and locations directly at www.transdevNA.jobs.
First Transit Offers:
- $18.40 / hr
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Manage daily schedules to balance productivity, efficiency, and customer service.
- Manage the nightly manifesting and reporting process, generating reports as required.
- Analyze performance data to recommend improvements to system parameters and productivity.
- Provide support to CSRs on trip scheduling.
- Verify data for completed manifests to support monthly reporting by RTD to FTA.
- Other duties as assigned.
- General knowledge of the Denver Metro area
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required; technical degree preferred
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to read a standard map and make good judgment calls on appropriate routing
- Ability to critically analyze report data and make recommendations for system improvement
- Ability to work flexible schedules including evenings and weekends
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Ability to proficiently operate a computer with a keystroke speed of no less than 45 corrected words per minute
- Ability to use a standard business telephone system and e-mail for communication
- Ability to clearly communicate in the English language
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
First for a Reason
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including physical and mental health initiatives, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and paid holiday/vacation.
Diversity & Inclusion
Because we're stronger together, we aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We're committed to providing an inclusive and diverse working environment for everyone every day.
Start here. Go far. We believe in promoting from within, which means tremendous opportunities for you, thanks to our strong presence across North America. In addition, our 18-month Aspiring Manager Program prepares future leaders at First Transit.
Build skills and knowledge in such areas as safety and security, injury prevention, technology and equipment, and job efficiency.
Community Service & Impact
Go where opportunity meets community. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As the face of First Transit and First Vehicle Services in your community, you'll have a positive impact on others.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website