Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now's your chance!
Get paid to do what you love!
Join the First Transit-Alabama Crimson Ride team, operating exclusively within the University of Alabama Campus, located in Tuscaloosa, AL and be a part of something rewarding and satisfying! As a Shuttle Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with company contribution,
- Paid PTO/Vacation (after 1 year)
- Paid, Cutting-edge training
- Full-time/Part-Time Shifts Available!
- Opportunity for overtime
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
We want you to drive for us, if you:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Possess a valid CDL Class B with Passenger Endorsement
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Are able to work shift hours and days assigned.
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job.
You do not want to miss out on this tremendous opportunity!
Apply today online or in-person at:
1450 Warrior Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35404!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply on company website