Why Work at First?
Excellent question! With over 800 locations across our divisions, you will have exponential growth opportunity. Furthermore, because safety is our number one priority, you will work in a safe and positive work environment every day. Lastly, you will receive a competitive benefits package that includes: 401k with company match, paid time off, and a complete insurance plan after 30 days of employment (health, dental, and vision).
Responsibilities of a Transportation Analyst
- Maintain high level of expertise regarding Trapeze scheduling and PASS Dispatch software.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting for the Trimet Accessible Services Program.
- Support test process and evaluation of all upgrade and bug fixes to Trapeze. .
- Work closely with TriMet ITS Software Engineer.
- Identify and categorize acceptable levels of risk and potential impact of risk factors of technical enhancements or possible procedure changes.
- Prepare & Review daily, weekly and monthly reports for Tri-Met
- Ability to use JIRA (Confluence) in creating and monitoring support tickets.
- Makes performance recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency, and practices. Conduct tests process and training.
- Responsible for process improvement and duties in support of division initiatives. Serves as a liaison between departments, contractors and/or assists the assigned manager in managing resources.
- Support day-to-day operational needs and services (reporting, training, Level 1 Help Desk).
- Identify and categorize acceptable levels of risk and potential impact of risk factors of technical enhancements or possible procedural changes.
- Strong, effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL and reporting software (JAVA, Crystal, SSRS etc.)
What we would like you to possess:
- Either a BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Database Reporting, Help Desk Level I, Paratransit (ADA) or a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a paratransit role with a strong focus on reporting, analysis, and database knowledge.
- Knowledge of Trapeze software in Paratransit preferred.
- Computer literacy with data analysis, analytical, and reporting skills.
- In depth knowledge of paratransit functions, including scheduling, dispatching, reservations, and operations preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis, Crystal and Jasper reporting, SQL queries/reporting, and Access and Oracle databases.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Apply today to join our team
Apply on company website