$20/hr / Paid CDL Training! Join First Transit Spring Street for Walk-In Interviews!
You can also join us for walk-in interviews every Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm at 3400 Spring Street NE, Minneapolis 55413. Meet the team and learn more about your future career! There will be an opportunity to fill out an online application and for an on-the-spot interview! Social Distancing, PPE, and all other state guidelines will be adhered to during these events.
Enjoy making a positive difference in the community and your customer service skills are outstanding? We welcome you to join the First Transit team! If meeting new people, helping others and driving is what you enjoy, this is the perfect career opportunity for you!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation for our public transit clients including the Metropolitan Council, City of Plymouth, and the University of Minnesota. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! We're immediately hiring to offer the employment experience you desire and the flexibility you need.
Safety is our top priority and all drivers will be provided the necessary protective equipment to perform their job in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
Driver barriers have been installed to protect drivers. Our buses are disinfected daily and masks, gloves, and sanitizer are all provided.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Full Time
- Year-round work opportunities!
- Serving passengers who live and work in your community
You'll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have 2 years of Professional Driving experience
- Possess a Class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement, Or Willing To Obtain CDL Permits
- Have good communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver's license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a drug test and DOT physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That's why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
Apply on company website