Are you the Fleet Technician we're looking for?
If you're a highly skilled mechanic with a strong sense of personal responsibility, a dedication to excellence, and a truly positive attitude who's looking to make a difference in your community, you might be.
Come help us drive the difference!
We're Proud to Offer You:
- Top Hourly Wages $18-$29/hr based on experience and qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus money!
- A clean and positive work environment!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Company training, paid holidays, paid time off
- Company-provided ASE training and testing materials
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide! (Many of our executives were once techs)
As a First Vehicle Mechanic, You'll Be Responsible For:
- Performing vehicle maintenance to First Transit Standards of Excellence
- Communicating professionally with customers, team members, and supervisors
- Diagnosing all phases of vehicle and equipment repair
- Working with all vehicle components include engine, driveline, electrical, brakes, suspension, steering, exhaust, cab, chassis, and hydraulics
- Ensuring work orders are completed accurately
- Evaluating completed work prior to release
- Moving vehicles safely between job and work area
- Managing parts room
- Properly using of state of the art paperless maintenance system
- Actively participating in safety and educational training as required
You'll Need to Have:
- Previous gasoline or diesel vehicle maintenance & repair experience
- Technical school training is a plus!
- Valid driver's license
- Appropriate mechanic's tool set
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required
- ASE Certifications (Strongly Preferred). Must be able to obtain while employed.
So, Who Are We?
We are First Vehicle Services (A Division of FirstGroup America) – a leader in diverse fleet management and maintenance throughout North America. Since 1981, we've provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations across the United States.
Don't Wait! Apply Today!
First Vehicle Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Apply on company website