Our established family practice invites a Family Medicine Physician to join our dedicated patient care team in the Spring/Summer of 2023. FirstHealth of the Carolinas is a private, community-based, not-for-profit health care network serving the mid-Carolinas.
- Established practice with two providers treating patients from birth to age 90+.
- Clinic has seen tremendous growth and continues to expand.
- Work-life balance dependable hours, low volume call.
- Provider-led, financially stable group of hospital employed providers.
- Enjoy a comprehensive compensation and benefits package:
- Competitive base salary with a 2-year salary guarantee
- Quality bonus, potential for productivity incentive
- Residency stipend
- 501(c)(3) status provides eligibility for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Annual time off
- Comprehensive health, life and disability benefits
- 3 retirement savings plans 401a, 403b with match, 457b
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance, license and DEA reimbursement
- Center for Provider Wellbeing resources
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Pittsboro is in Chatham County, North Carolina's fastest-growing county.
- Located 30 minutes south of Chapel Hill, Pittsboro is sought after for its ideal position in the heart of North Carolina.
- Vibrant community with an exceptional quality of life.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities.
- Ideally placed between significant metropolitan centers and business hubs, only a 40-minute drive from Raleigh, Durham, and Research Triangle Park.
- An abundance of family-oriented recreational activities can be enjoyed year-round in our temperate, 4- season climate.
- Easy access to North Carolina beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains.
- Less than 40 minutes to major international airports.
- Completion of an ACGME/AOA-certified Family Medicine residency program and board certification/eligibility required.
- Clean background, unrestricted NC medical licensure, NC DEA and AHA BLS certification.
To learn more contact our Physician Recruiter at 910-715-1438 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website