Third EMP Holdings is a fast paced growing company looking for a strong individual to complete its accounting team. This is a great opportunity to join an organization that believes in hard work and balance. We have an excellent benefits package including a 401k with match, health and dental, vacation, sick time, with paid parking at a beautiful office in the Old Port.
Primary duties include:
Oversee entire Accounts Payable process for multiple entities including; receiving and processing vendor invoices; matching packing/receiving slips with invoices; verify invoices for accuracy; code invoices with accounts for distribution to the general ledger; perform data entry of invoices into QuickBooks; reconcile unpaid invoices to vendor statements; work with vendors regarding payment of invoices, purchase discrepancies and invoice pricing problems. Perform weekly check run. Scan and file paid invoice documents. Enter ACH, wire and credit card payments of invoices to AP system in a timely manner. Perform year and 1099 filing process.
AP related administration
- Ordering supplies as needed for the store locations (burn sleeves etc., deposit bags)
- Work with PR on Shoes for crews and Health Care invoice approvals
- Other office duties as needed
- Minimum 5 years' experience in comparable position
- Strong communication skills; attention to details
- Ability to multitask and work as a team player
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks
Apply on company website