Five Star Residences of Noblesville is a beautiful community in Noblesville, IN, with more than 150 units offering independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer's care.
We are looking for a qualified Bridge to Rediscovery Staff member to join our team!
Bridge to Rediscovery Staff team members will aid our residents in need of memory care. Responsibilities include:
- Able to perform missing person drill and Bridge to Rediscovery evacuation procedures.
- Able to identify location of the Bridge to Rediscovery policies and procedures and use of.
- Performs Bridge to Rediscovery Neighborhood scheduling for programs care/environment reviewed and demonstrated.
- Able to identify (and articulate) the Bridge to Rediscovery philosophy and mission statement reviewed.
- Utilizes instructions provided for the Bridge to Rediscovery Montessori Based Dementia Programming concepts.
- Utilizes instruction provided to integrate the social, physical, intellectual, emotional aspects of the Montessori Based Dementia Programming into the residents daily service/care plan.
- Able to develop resident specific Montessori Based Dementia Program using comprehensive life review/development of ISP.
- Able to identify the location of the resident service/care plans. Able to discuss plan and rationale with family and new employees
- Able to follow instructions provided for conducting a Montessori Based Dementia Programs (group/individual).
- Review/demonstration of Bridge to Rediscovery dining program concepts, expectations and requirements.
- Able to provide return demonstrations in developing a resident specific program box.
- Able to identify and utilize the 5 categories of Montessori Based Dementia Programs.
- Able to identify environmental safety requirements for Bridge to Rediscovery neighborhood reviewed.
Our Core Values
- We Put People First
- We Act With Integrity
- We Mind the Business
- We Listen, Then Act Decisively
- We Work to be Our Best
Five Star Senior Living and Ageility are operating divisions of AlerisLife, a provider of an evolving portfolio of residential and lifestyle services to older adults who want to live life to the fullest. We are approximately 10,000 team members serving in 29 states as well as our corporate AlerisLife headquarters located outside of Boston. Together, we're assembling a suite of best-in-class products and services to inspire joyful living in a growing range of settings.
About Five Star The Five Star Senior Living division includes independent living, assisted living and Alzheimer's/memory care communities across the United States. When you join Five Star, you become part of a family where you'll be supported in your efforts, offered guidance in your career and celebrated for your unique talents. We're a team of dedicated professionals who make it possible for older adults to live their healthiest, happiest and most fulfilling lives. We hope you can join us and be part of an amazing team!
EEOC Five Star prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee with regard to or on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. In addition to federal requirements, Five Star complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, Five Star expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, ancestry, sex, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and expression (including transgender), sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, military status, certain criminal records, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), HIV testing, a personal admission to a facility for the care and treatment of a mentally ill person and taking of parental leave or membership in any other category protected by applicable law. We will not tolerate harassment of employees in the workplace, or in other settings in which employees may find themselves in connection with their employment. Improper interference with the ability of Five Star's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination harassment or retaliation, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any federal, state, or local law is prohibited and will not be tolerated.
Please note that AlerisLife and its subsidiaries require COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all employees as a condition of employment, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at AlerisLife and in our communities safe. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager.
Apply on company website