MCi, a Flex company, is a diversified innovative actuator supplier providing smart solutions for the automotive industry. We are the global market leader in side-view mirror actuators, and we provide customers with new actuation solutions for active aerodynamics and digital vision systems / camera monitor systems.
Ignite Your Passion:
The Account Manager will be based in Farmington Hills, MI and will be responsible for the direct sale of MCi products to targeted accounts. Provides management with information used to evaluate sales opportunities.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Identify and pursue target accounts and determine potential customer opportunities in assigned geographic sales territory or industry segment.
- Develop business plan to identify prospective customers and/or key divisions to initially penetrate and grow business in target accounts.
- Target and win business in the accounts assigned to maximize revenues and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provide technical and administrative services information, demonstrations and quotes.
- Work with MCi support teams to drive tactical plan.
- Work with pre and post-sales support teams to ensure the optimal customer solution is defined (presales) and delivered (post sales).
- Regularly interact with executives of major prospective customers, involving customer negotiations or influencing and persuading other senior level managers.
- Manage and support prospect tracking and sales forecasting.
- Travel as required.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in engineering field, or equivalent background in technical sales
- 5-10 years of Sales or Account Management experience in automotive industry
- Experience working with Automotive OEM's or major Tier 1 suppliers
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Experience working with mirrors or other small electrical mechanical motors within automotive industry
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website