*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Office Manager role will be based in Hollis, New Hampshire. The Office Manager is a multifaceted role with wide range of responsibilities including supporting finance, managing development team resourcing, program documentation for initiation and supporting program managers with project budgeting and billing. The Operations Administrator will work closely with the Finance Controller, Office Manager and overall development team.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Set up new projects. Collect and organize contract, proposal, budget information and document implement data in both Planview and LN.
- Lead and manage internal program initiation process and document all required information necessary.
- Support program managers in providing and reviewing weekly to monthly project budget reports.
- Responsible for receiving vendor parts and invoices and reconciling costs to the proper project and phase.
- Manage project close process. Work with the project PM, Marketing, IT and Finance to officially close client programs. Verify alignment of project budget related to billing, client invoicing, refunding escrow, close out project resources, and work with Marketing and IT to transfer documentation as required.
- Work with quality to deliver required project initiation and close out documentation.
- Manage project resourcing for the development team in Planview software. Implement and manage resources weekly, provide reports as necessary and work closely with the development team and finance to ensure accuracy of the data.
- Export timesheet file from Planview and imports into LN (ERP software) weekly to align project hours with revenue.
- Processes deposit invoices when new projects are opened.
- Month end project invoicing. Work with finance to process invoices in LN, review with program managers to approve and send invoices to the customer and pay outside vendors.
- Manage accounts receivable and follow up with clients/accounts on overdue payments.
- Code contractor invoices and emails to AP for processing weekly.
- Code FedEx invoices and emails to AP for processing weekly.
- Deposits customer checks that are mailed to Farm.
- Support troubleshooting AR or AP issues.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Operates a personal computer and uses appropriate software packages as needed.
- Prepares reports and presentations as required.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Bachelor's degree in business management, finance, or human resource management is a plus
- Requires 5+ years' experience in area of specialization and administration, and/or a combination of schooling and relevant work experience
- Experience in ERP systems (Baan LN) and resourcing software (PlanView) or similar.
- This position requires meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, a courteous and professional demeanor, flexibility, and the capacity to function proactively in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Strong team collaboration
- Exceptional ability to quickly learn and become efficient with complex software tools.
- Requires advanced, diversified and comprehensive administrative experience, skill and knowledge of processes, policies and practices.
- Demonstrates advanced functional, professional skill and people and/or process and procedures skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Demonstrates detailed expertise in very complex functional/ technical area or broad breadth of knowledge in multiple areas; understands the strategic impact of various functions across sites. Ability to use database systems
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
RelocationIs Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website