The Assistant Automation Manager will be based in Dongguan.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Lead meeting with customer daily or weekly have good communication with US team.
- Lead of overall project automation schedule with customer team and AE supplier team.
- Have good understand customer request and intention.
- Lead for automation project management in all areas for all the products for quality improvement, productivity improvement, qualification, deliver to maintenance, ensure project implemented on time with good performance.
- lead for automation supplier sourcing and business negotiation, including defining buyoff criteria, experiment, schedule, onsite support service, spare and consumable part, potential conversion and upgrading plan, etc.
- Lead automation approval for the final design, make sure the final solution is the most optimized, low cost, flexible, user friendly for mass production.
- Manage automation resources (around 6 to 8 members) including project leader, IT engineer, assembly & test engineer, hardware engineer, software engineer, DFx, PD, IE from Amazon, OEM factory and automation supplier.
- Research new automation technology and application work out automation strategies in line with company's strategic plan each year.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Associate's degree or above
- Having more than 8 years' experience in automation area, prefer candidates with same industry (OEM, ODM, EMS
- Capability of handling foreign customers
- Good comment in English both in speaking and written
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website