*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Business Systems Analyst will be based Cd. Juárez Chih. This position will be focused on: Responsible for analyzing complex business problems, design and implement in order to solve them with automated systems in order to make them more efficient. Responsible for providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective, in order to provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Support the IT system development projects team for the business.
- Analyze, design, code, and test new systems and system enhancements in line with the deliverables of the IT projects.
- Install, configure, administer, and maintain most complex information systems and associated hardware, in accordance with technical specifications, so that the organization's information systems function reliably.
- Working with the users to enable you to effectively gather their requirements and allow you to prepare detailed program specifications and then coordinate system implementation.
- Communicate with system users; and investigate, trouble-shoot, and resolve system problems so that user problems are resolved quickly and satisfactorily.
- Develop a testing schedule that fits around the business requirements as well as producing an applicable user manual.
- Provide training and help with bedding in any system development or enhancements made.
- May coach or provide guidance to lower-level support analysts.
- Develop impromptu reports according to users requests, SSRS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and listening Skills
- Monitors project progress, timelines and budget constraints to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a related position.
- BS/BA in Computer Science,
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Open Flexibility
- Knowledge and Expertise of Programming
- .Net, Java or Related Experiences
- Hardware experience
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Software Loftware Experience
- Zebra Printers experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website