The Buyer Direct will be based in Cd. Juárez Chih.,. Responsible to secure supply based on MRP and company strategy for maintaining optimum inventory levels. PPV, expedite and other reasonable commercial efforts to execute MRP.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Reviews requisitions and MRP output.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Determines method of procurement such as direct purchase.
- Orders, reschedules and cancels material based on requisitions and MRP output.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, costs, delivery and inventories.
- Manages supplier to price, delivery and quality expectations and escalates when appropriate.
- Approves invoices for payment.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Analyzes inventory levels. Prepares liability reports for excess and obsolete management.
- May gather quotations, examine bids, negotiate contracts and make awards.
- May plan, schedule and monitor the movement of materials through the production cycle.
- Interfaces with suppliers and customers to secure both delivery and the best market price.
- Makes tactical buying decisions. Executes corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high dollar parts.
- Conducts quarterly supplier reviews.
- Maintains procurement records, reports and metrics.
- Prepares and/or reviews bid requests and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Minimum 4 years' experience in similar position.
- Fluent English
- Procurement and supplier negotiation skills
- Knowledge in international logistics (import / export)
- Strong knowledge in Purchase Order Process
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Reverse logistics & repair service
- Preferably experience in electronic manufacturing
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website