At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Buyer Direct located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the Buyer Direct role involves responsible to secure supply based on MRP and company strategy for maintaining optimum inventory levels. PPV, expedite and other reasonable commercial efforts to execute MRP.
What a typical day looks like:
- Reviews requisitions and MRP output.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Execution MRP messages. Orders, reschedules and cancels material based on requisitions and MRP output.
- Maintains procurement records, documentation and metrics.
- Material delivery in quality expectation.
- Invoice resolution for payment approvals.
- Expedites delivery of goods to users.
- Analyzes inventory levels.
- Makes tactical buying decisions. Executes corporate sourcing programs and purchasing high dollar parts.
- Follow up with logistics to receive materials in warehouse.
- Coordinate with warehouse to solve any receipt problems.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English
- Buyer experience
- Experience in electronic manufacturing companies
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers
- MRP previous experience.
- Knowledge in excel (advanced).
- Experience in material shipping.
- Relationship building and management skills.
- Experience in logistics.
- Knowledge in incoterms
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
GM101Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website