The Developer Custom Apps will be responsible for analyzing business problems in order to solve them with an automated solution and will also be responsible for maintenance, enhancements and fixes to the current production systems. Also, will be responsible of developing and implementing comprehensive test plans to ensure that systems and programs are tested and debugged, ensuring product is complete and customer's requirements function properly.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Web development and web applications.
- Helping in administration & support of large implementation of Inhouse (Custom) applications.
- Extending application features by developing customizations.
- Executing Preventive maintenance of the application.
- Helping in ensuring application availability 24/7.
- Perform maintenance of the application as needed.
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of Application issues.
- Analyze, design, code, and test new systems solution/enhancements for a specific requirements.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 1+ years of experience as a Developer / Support Engineer.
- .NET experience.
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Knowledge of MS office.
- English: intermediate- advanced (speaking, reading, writing).
Here are a few of our preferred experiences (Nice to have):
- Java knowledge.
- Angular Knowledge.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website