*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Pune.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe
- Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan
- Creating AVL in agile & Baan system
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC
- Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO's
- Perform Quarterly / Annual performance appraisals for the team members
- Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics
- Ensure timely generation and circulation of reports / dashboards
- Handle escalations if any, and escalate matters requiring the senior management's attention on a timely basis
- Train new and existing team members on an ongoing basis on relevant tools or topics
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues
- Identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Basic understanding of quality tools and techniques, interface with customers on quality issue, improvement initiatives and audits
- Manage Project from initiation through transfer, ensure timeline and documentation, direct team to resolve issues, develop status report
- Work closely with the FE team and the customer/site to provide an efficient and comprehensive service; establish and maintain solid relationships.
- Initiate continues Improvement technique to eliminate non value added activities, implement best practices in processes
- Active Coordinates in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review
- Plan, design, and develop relevant training programs and evaluation technique based on renowned approach or methodology
- Have a knowledge of IP, Copyrights, regulations, policies and procedures
- Hand on experience with MS Office, basic understanding of RPA, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and ERP system
- Demonstrates advanced functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Must have knowledge of relevant regulatory standards and applicable regulations.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective team building and delegation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good interpersonal and crucial conversation skills.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2+ years of engineering experience.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
AK35Job Category OperationsFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website