*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Financial Analyst will be based in Prai, Penang. Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports in support of business needs in order to ensure charges and headcount are passed to the correct business units and to ensure accurate and timely reporting..
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- * Assist in the timely preparation and review of consolidated financial statements.
- * Complete all relevant data entry, repair data entry as required by all team members.
- * Input journal entries.
- * Aggregate and prepare actual and forecast financial data. Compare the current forecast against the prior forecast.
- * Develop detailed commentary correlating physical activity at reporting entities to changes in forecasts and to deviations from targeted financial metrics.
- * Assist in month end and quarter end close with journal entry registrations.
- * Assist in quarterly reviews and year-end audit activities.
- * Advise reporting entities on corporate accounting policies and U.S. GAAP.
- * Generate/review financial key operating statistics and work with locations to assure adherence to data and calculation definitions.
- * Analyze actual and forecast data and provide detailed commentary correlating physical activity at reporting entities to changes in forecasts, addressing deviations from targeted financial metrics, as well as addressing balance sheet variances.
- * Liaise between corporate tax, treasury and other financial departments and regional and local finance managers in developing internal working partnerships.
- * Generate financial reports for review by leadership team.
- * Prepare reports (scheduled and ad-hoc) in support of financial analysts and/or leadership team.
- * Conduct headcount reporting for business unit.
- * Conduct cost analyses as required.
- * Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- * Coordinates with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website