*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Flex Automotive Hardware Team in Timisoara is growing. We're offering intelligent, connected automotive solutions that improve safety, increase efficiency, reduce fuel consumption and more.
At Flex automotive hardware team, we're looking to expand our team of specialists working on autonomous driving solutions. Our new colleagues will be working closely with teams from North America, Europe and Asia and will be responsible for creating the next generation hardware for Autonomous Driving.
Calling all enthusiastic, ambitious & self-motivated hardware engineers! Do you thrive on new challenges and look forward to joining a young, dynamic team? Apply today and let's create the extraordinary!
Hardware Development Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
Creation of concepts and simulations in developement of electronics units in accordance with Flex, customer and regulatory quality standards and work procedures.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Elaborate hardware concepts based on customer specifications as a foundation for the price offer. Cooperate with the respective customer
- Create performance specifications
- Proof completion of customer requirements by creating the required project documentation and implement the related tests
- As part of the team, has the responsibility to launch a successful product
- Implement changes in the above context
- Willing to travel to visit our international customers in order to attend project meetings od to provide technical support
- Achieve project goals, such as functionality, time, costs, and quality
- Provide technical support to different Flex technical centers and different market segments based on necessities in solving production issues with moderate importance, regarding component performance, process requirements of an existing issue internal/external customer
- Comes up with own ideas in product development, using guidelines and procedures specifics to automotive, can propose information regarding the definition of methods, standards, politics, and procedures
Here is some of what you'll need:
- Engineering degree or equivalent in Electronic or related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in the development of electronic units for automotive applications
- Experience in simulations of electronic modules
- Experience in designing Digital and Analog/Mixed-signal circuits with safety MCUs, and multicore-SOC's (NXP, Infineon, ST Microelectronics, etc.), power management ICs, transceivers.
- Working with SPI, I2C, UART, USB2.0, USB 3.0
- Experience with automotive communication buses: CAN FD, Automotive Ethernet, Base-T1, BroadR-Reach
- Experience with analyzing and resolving to signal integrity-related hardware issues
- Fluent English
We consider the following experience as a plus:
- Experience with high speed interface standards: PCIe Gen3, SGMII, RGMII, Gigabit Ethernet (10GB-KR)
- Experience with NHTSA Levels 2-5 Autonomous Vehicles
- Experience using lab measurement instruments: network analyzers, signal analyzers, high-speed oscilloscopes, arbitrary waveform generators, electronic loads.
- Root-cause analysis experience, particularly with automotive controllers
- Familiar with ISO/TS/IATF 16949 requirements, and/or experience in working in a TS/ISO certified design and development environment.
- Knowledge of automotive Functional Safety requirements (ISO26262)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary package
- International career opportunities
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal and gift tickets
- Health insurance including dentist services or private pension
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
KS15Job Category Design & Technology
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website