*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Senior Supply Chain Managerwill be based in Batam, Indonesia. Responsible for developing, directing and coordinating material planning activities. Enhance customer service levels possible by balancing supply and demand
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work with PM to ensure that inventory level and turn goals are achieved, including reduction of back orders and enhancing customer service.
- Support MRC meeting
- Work with PM to position long-term constraints, customer service levels, inventory targets, mitigate forecast fluctuation impact, and backlog clearance management
- Development and implementation of purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Drive cost efficiencies and timely, quality of supply.
- Support the team on materials execution (pull in, push out, cancellation) and perform challenges
- Analyze inventory levels and work close with stakeholders to reduce inventory
- Make tactical buying decisions to avoid shortages
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- A finished degree in areas such as business ideally with a focus on supply chain
- Experience in plastic injection supply chain capacity
- Demonstrated experience managing a team of supply chain experts
- Strong communication and intercultural skills
- Excellent English skills are a requirement for this role
- Willing to be based out in Batam
ST23Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website