Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Materials Planning Analyst located in Juarez South, Mexico.
Reporting to the Materials Planning Manager. This role involves:
What a typical day looks like:
- Responsible for maintaining materials/purchasing data, supply data and information to other production departments, coordinate contracts, maintain Certificates of Conformance for all suppliers, and create and maintain outsources parts schedules.
- Assists in auditing data for accuracy and preparing summary reports, spreadsheets, graphics, and charts based on the analysis of data.
- May assist in the preparation of recommendations to management based on the analysis of data.
- Collects, compiles, analyzes, and presents various types of data.
- Prepares summary reports, spreadsheets, and charts based on analysis of data from multiple sources, which may include but will not be limited to customer bills of material reports, staff metrics, PPV metrics, and PPV form tracking.
- May create and/or maintain databases in support of data collection.
- Audit's data. Challenges and resolves data integrity issues, including but not limited to quotations.
- Proactively identifies and escalates potential issues related to metrics.
The experience we're looking to add to our team:
- Intermediate English
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Where applicable, suggest process/communication improvements relative to metric tracking activities.
- Track's materials financial performance and initiate corrective actions when required.
- Daily review of RMA transactions
- Create weekly purchase orders including all client parts
- Receive data entry for clients
- Update content list and item master
- Prepare DPT packing list for LCAD repairing
- Window to client material (consigned parts) supply
- Window to client bulk RMA service
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
CP68Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website