*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Manufacturing Design Engineer-Fixture will be based in Suzhou Suhong
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Clarify and document the technical and functional requirements of fixture activity orders for manufacturing processes.
- Complete the design drawings to SMT and assembly fixture includes Print block, PCBA carrier, De-panel, Wave/re-flow, assemble assistant fixtures for product manufacturing.
- Complete the detail mechanical design drawings for automation equipment.
- Works with Engineering department to study manufacturing process for fixture design and build.
- Completes risk analyses, design calculations, to verify the design meets or exceeds product specifications.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Above College in Mechanical or Tooling Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years' working experiences in fixture, tooling or automation design.
- Strong knowledge of SMT and box-build fixtures understanding and design principle.
- Prefer to have a good understanding of machinery fabrication.
- Should have a basic understanding of rapid prototyping techniques to expedite the fabrication of designs to support production.
- Master to use 3D design tool such as Pro-E, Solid-works or UG, etc. Could skillful to use Auto-CAD for fixture design for build in house.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Prefer to have knowledge in electronics manufacturing process.
- Prefer to have capability to speak/write English but not a MUST. Minimum able to read English communication.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Social Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website