*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Flex is seeking a Payroll Processor to join its Corporate Finance/Accounting organization based in Austin, TX.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Own payroll processing for US employees including bi-weekly and/or semi-monthly multi-state payroll for U.S. salaried and hourly employees
- Calculate and process off-cycle checks as necessary
- Prepare and enter any earnings, commissions, bonuses, deductions, DDP, garnishments and income tax withholdings along with any other payroll necessary adjustments
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll requirements
- Provide excellent customer service and timely responses to employee issues and inquiries regarding payroll matters
- Coordinate with Human Resources, Benefits and Accounting teams to ensure correct employee data, and accuracy in processing new hire and separation pay
- Support business stakeholders outside payroll, including reporting, access maintenance, and other day to day duties.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 3+ years experience processing US payroll including both exempt and nonexempt employees
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills - ability to perform vlookup and build pivot tables
- High quality written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally and globally in a growing and ever-changing environment.
- Strong team player with the ability to effectively communicate with teammates
- Commitment to providing quality work, which is delivered accurately and on-time.
Here are a few preferred experiences (not required):
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Proven experience with SaaS Payroll systems and HR CRM
- Knowledge and experience with Workday and UltiPro
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401k
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
SS26Job Category Finance
RelocationNot eligible Is Sponsorship Available? No
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website