The Planner position will be based in Senai, Johor. This role will be responsible for working with the materials and planning teams in order to ensure on-time and efficient deliveries of final product with zero downtime.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Ensure efficiency in scheduling with CTB (Clear to Build) utilization
- Liaise between the Material Account Manager and Program Teams on demand management
- Work closely with production personnel on accountabilities and productivity issues.
- Plan efficient transaction of process with production personnel to ensure zero downtime
- Ensure smooth transaction of manufacturing process to raw materials
- Develop strategies and liaise with operational teams on capacity & equipment utilization
- Work closely with operations to ensure smooth flow from raw material to final goods stage.
- Use knowledge and experience of process flow to provide a useful resource to Materials on ERP and business system
- Provide training to staff members as required
- Report key metrics as required
Here is some of what you'll need
- Bachelor degree or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Experience in material planning in the Electronic Manufacturing Services environment or similar are highly desired.
- Possess good communications skills verbally and written
- Able to adapt in a fast pace working environment.
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category Global Procurement & Supply ChainFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website