The Product Engineer Sr. will be based in Cd. Juárez This position it will be focus on This position it will be focus on Supporting production by assessing product engineering issues of diverse scope that arise on production line. ECO´s implementation and Handle product transfer and new product set up.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Handle product transfer and new product set up.
- Support production by assessing product engineering issues of diverse scope that arise on production line.
- Suggest improvements to process to obtain improved quality and production yield.
- Solve product related problems and perform failure analysis related to product issues.
- Interact with customer and various departments on product related issues – engineering changes, new model development.
- Work with design team to resolve design related issues.
- Suggest modification to work instructions, material or product changes to ensure superior quality of products.
- Customer´s Bill of Material (BOM) analysis and structure definition for production
- Functional Product Documentation review
- Safety Requirements and regulations compliance identification
- Engineering Drawings Interpretation of individual parts and assemblies.
- Request customer for drawing corrections, additions, clarification, measurements methods
- Lead Engineering Changes Implementation
- Conduct Design for Manufacturing (DFM), tolerance analysis, Design of Experiment (DOE), form-fit-function to determine failure root/cause analysis and reporting to customer
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Experience working on electrical industry.
- Advanced English
- 5 years of experience in the position.
- Knowledge of SFDC.
- Engineering database systems, Agile and Baan V. or MRP System
- Full engineer with experience of being the owner of an account under his charge
- Leadership skills
- Master an MPI account
- Leader in the process of introducing new products.
- Knowledge in personnel management.
- Experience in ECO´S implementation.
- Experience in Customer Management of Agile.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Typically requires 6 years of experience in electrical industry
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team
- Seek improvements process
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website