The Program Manager, is to be based in Batu Kawan, Penang. This role will lead the execution of the customer requirements, and through that deliver the projected value to Flex and its customers, using tools and initiatives of the company, to maintain business relationship and maximize customer satisfaction. PM is responsible to meet and deliver all commercial aspects of the account and with the support of a multifunctional Customer Focus Team (CFT) coordinate the delivery of products and services, aligned to the expectation of the client. As the owner of the account in the site, the PM focus is on benefit realization, adherence to contract agreements and manage scope creep to maintain expected/quoted financial performance while minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
Coordinates the development and implementation of Global Account strategies and projects through the CFT.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Manages information and communication flow within the customer focus team (CFT) and customers.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customer.
- New customer startup coordination.
- Follow up with customer requirements and special request.
- Forecast and monitor product performance.
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Coordinate and manage seamless Product transfer from NPI to Sustaining (SOP)
- Responsible for Quarterly Business Reviews and manage action items.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met – LMPU, RTY, OTD
- Coordinate New Quote / review FGCM with finance and GM/submit site approval to GAM
- Support production for projects, cost recoveries and other customer related matters through leadership and expertise.
- Quote vs Actual.
- Claims management – outstanding and account receivable.
- Quarterly pricing maintenance. Work closely with the SSCM and GAM to maintain an accurate quarterly pricing in flex system.
- Revenue commit during FOL cycle. Alignment with GAM team.
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing capabilities and able to apply this knowledge to assure comprehensive solutions for quotation requirements.
- Manage quarterly customer satisfaction management program.
- Product end of life disposition. Dismantling and E&O claims.
- Material excess claims per contract (MSA).
- Quotations for ad-hoc activities.
Here is some of what you'll need
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience and exposure in Program Management
- Understand the business and has the ability to forecast revenue and control costs ensuring compliance with the quote and contract agreements.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical operations, supply chain and financial reports. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external executive management.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates expert functional, technical and people and/or process management skills.
- Possess strong, effective communications skills
- Able to work independently and customer focused.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website