*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Program Manager will be based in Juarez Sur. This position will be focus on: Follow-up of production plans with the CFT, introduction of new products (PPAP, APQP) and daily attention to meetings.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Daily attention to meetings.
- Production tours.
- Planning and direction of budget
- Follow-up of production plans with the CFT.
- Strategic Planning.
- Responsible of Customer Satisfaction.
- Board with clients to review priorities.
- Experience in Materials and Process Engineering.
- Knowledge of P&L.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Organize, plan and direct program schedules and budgets
- Strong knowledge with GMP´s/GDP´s, Regulation
- Experience in medical devices process and NPI phases
- Responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
- Provide support, knowledge and expertise with contract negotiations as required.
- Be the key channel of communication for customers and act as escalation in the event of customer issues.
- Ability to manage work team
- Responsible for customer satisfaction reviews and corrective actions.
- Monitor and track that project and program deliverables are met.
- Be responsible for maintaining excellent customer relations with both new and existing customers..
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Advanced English
- Advanced Office
- Typically requires 3+ years of experience in Program administration / management or related area.
- Manage and participation in multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work in team
- Seek improvements process
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Pantry vouchers
- Saving Fund
- Christmas bonus
- Holiday bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website