Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and cultivate a workplace culture of belonging that views uniqueness as a competitive edge and builds a community that enables our people to push the limits of innovation to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
A career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference and invest in your growth in a respectful, inclusive, and collaborative environment. If you are excited about a role but don't meet every bullet point, we encourage you to apply and join us to create the extraordinary.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to a Customers Quality Department Manager located in Migdal Haemeq.
What You'll Do?
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Customers Quality Department Manager to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer.
The Department Manager will be responsible for quality assurance within the operations and with other departments to improve processes continuously.
- Leading a department of 10 Quality Engineers and Team leaders, in overseeing quality assurance systems, processes and compliance
- Drive customers satisfaction and influence policymaking by regularly interacts with executives and customers. Interactions requiring negotiation of critical matters
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Engineering, Operations and Production to ensure quality standards
- Establish quality plans, objectives, and operational goals. Direct impact on success of business units' operations results
- Creation and implementation of best practices for quality strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance in both our production and supplier networks.
- Develop an environment focused on quality and establish quality standards, procedures, and specifications for the company.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Oversee all site procedures to identify deviations from quality standards. • Reject products that fail to meet quality standards.
- Education - B.Sc./BA of Quality/Industrial/Electronics/Mechanics Eng. , or another relevant field
- At least 6 years of expertise in quality, including creating and implementing quality procedures in a multidisciplinary company - Required
- Experience as a Quality Manager - Required
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Experience and familiarity with electronics industry: mechanical-electrical integration and electronics production
- Excellent proficiency in English
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the application process. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll discuss your specific situation and next steps (NOTE: this email does not accept or consider resumes or applications. This is only for disability assistance. To be considered for a position at Flex, you must complete the application process first).
Apply on company website