*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Requirements Engineer role will be based in Automotive Design Center, located in the city centre of Timisoara. Responsible for driving and implementing the Requirements Engineering (RE) activities for design project(s) according to required development processes and related methods in order to create a comprehensive and consistent requirement set for the product.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Coordinate the requirements management within project(s) together with the other disciplines
- Initiate the project specific RE approach regarding Requirement Management (RM) Tool, Traceability, stakeholder exchange process
- Elicit, analyze, document and validate the System Requirements for development project(s) and support change requests process with requirements analysis, reporting and tracking to baselines
- Member of the ALM Core team - responsible to maintain the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and related software tools in the Flex tooling eco-system
- Become a technical SME on Application Lifecycle Management software suites (i.e. Siemens Polarion)
- Work with Software Project Team to analyze and configure ALM needs for the project
- Ensure that all requirements relevant for Discipline (as assigned by system architecture) are collected, clarified and documented.
- Derive and detail requirements for discipline development of the assigned area from project internal stakeholders, Customer, System requirements specification and / or System architecture.
- Ensure a complete and released set of requirements on System level for the product/platform mapped to sample deliveries
- Create and approve requirements baseline and feature lists along with the stakeholders
- Support validation of requirements and coverage analysis
- Initiate the project specific approach in the RM Tool including the process compliant tailoring to ensure ASPICE compliance (for the project relevant level)
- Ensure traceability showing the derivation of all Requirements of the project(s), enable traceability for architecture, design and test by appropriate requirements mapping in the RM tool
- Systemize and prioritize the requirements effort planning, tracking, reporting together with Technical Leads and PM's
- Confer with other engineering and cross functional team members on a regular basis to ensure all aspects of the requirements are coming together seamlessly and all requirements changes are captured within the RM tool. PM's and GL's are responsible to cascade down all requirements / change notifications, PCE's to RE
Here is some of what you'll need:
- 5 + years of experience and Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE), or related engineering/technical discipline.
- 2 + years' experience in R&D in several multidiscipline projects in automotive environment
- Strong technical & analytical abilities (systematic approach, capability of abstraction and simplification, recognize dependencies, weaknesses and risks, understand the use, boundary conditions and fields of application of systems)
- Expertise working within RM tools (Doors, codeBeamer, Polarion)
- Able to work flexibly and effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Advanced German
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary package
- International career opportunities
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal and gift tickets
- Health insurance including dentist services or private pension
KS15Job Category Design & Technology
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website