Are you passionate about the intersection of business, technology, and manufacturing? Do topics such as 5G, IoT, and Industry 4.0 excite you? Are you interested in shaping the direction of a $25B+ company?
Join our high caliber team of former management consultants, investment bankers, and industry experts from top tier firms working together in a high impact, fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. Based in San Jose, CA – our team works with the CEO and Group Presidents on the company's most important strategic initiatives.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Lead business unit strategy
- Serve on the CEO or Group Presidents' staff
- Build and develop the Corporate Strategy Group, including mentoring junior team members
- Bring a diverse skillset to the group including strong analytical skills, as well as the ability to solve problems in creative ways
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- 10+ years work experience, including 3+ years in management consulting, corporate strategy, or a related field
- Experience managing teams of strategy professionals
- Experience leading enterprise-wide strategic initiatives and transformation
- End-to-end understanding of the strategy development process and hypothesis-driven problem solving
- Team player with strong communication, relationship-building, and leadership capabilities
- Industry expertise in one of Flex's core market verticals (ex: industrial, cloud, energy, etc.)
Here are some of our preferred experiences:
- MBA from a top-tier program
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Quarterly Bonus Eligibility
- Matching 401k
- Tracking Free Attednance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
SS26Job Category FinanceFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website