The Senior Engineer -IT will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- Knowledge of Switching (VLAN, VTP, TRUNKING, ACCESS).
- Experience working on Cisco routers and switches series.
- Experience in Troubleshooting, tracking, and resolution of day-to-day network issues.
- Experience on Troubleshooting Layer-2 and Layer-3 connectivity issues.
- Experience on LAN Switching.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot large Cisco voice networks.
- Advanced knowledge on routing and switching configuration/troubleshooting.
- Monitoring and managing network to maximize Network uptime.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of documentation and procedures to support operation of the network
- Keeping track of the network equipment inventory and forward suggestions for further analysis.
- Escalate, Track, troubleshoot issues with the service vendors if they exceed the SLA timelines.
- Candidate should have excellent exposure working with LAN and WAN environment
- Basic knowledge of solution 1st attack troubleshooting, routine monitoring & ticket handling perform basic low-risk tasks
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Good spoken English and communication skills
- B.E (Engineering Graduate) - Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- Certifications on CCNA, CCNP(Routing & Switching), CCNP (Voice)
- 4 to 7 years of experience is preferred
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website