The Senior Program Administrator will be based in Senai (Jalan Cyber) Johor. This role will assist with managing key customer accounts in all aspects of the business relationship.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do
- Assists in the review of program proposals or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Confers with appropriate managers within Program Management, Operations and others to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority, and to receive technical advice and resolve problems.
- Works with Program/Engineering Manager to coordinate activities of Customer Focus Team (CFT) members to ensure program progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget, including facilitating the necessary matrix relationships.
- Reviews status reports prepared by Customer Focus Team (CFT) members and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares program reports for management, client, or others.
- May assist in metric development and tracking.
- Occasional travel to customer locations.
Here is some of what you'll need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in addition to 5- 7 years of experience in a manufacturing or related Industry
- Experience in the program management portfolio is a must
- Ability to comprehend advanced functional, technical and people and/or process management skills as well as customer (external and internal) relationship skills.
- Candidate with experience in planning , demand loading, shipment planning are highly desired.
- Able to communicate effectively in English both verbal and written.
- Independent and self motivated.
- Must be able to work in Senai (Jalan Cyber, nearby Senai Airport)
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category OperationsFlex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website