The Staff Engineer Quality will be based in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor. The position is responsible for develops, implements and coordinates product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Analyzes, evaluates and presents information concerning factors such as business situations, production capabilities, manufacturing problems, economic trends and design and development of new products for consideration by other members of management team.
- Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures in solving problems and meeting changing market opportunities.
- Cooperates with other top management personnel in formulating and establishing company policies, operating procedures and goals.
- Develops initial and subsequent modifications of product assurance program to delineate areas of responsibility, personnel requirements and operational procedures within program.
- Evaluates contents of reports from product assurance program department heads and confers with top management personnel preparatory to formulating fiscal budget for product assurance program.
- Conducts management meetings with product assurance program department heads to establish, delineate and review program organizational policies, to coordinate functions and operations between departments, and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
- Interface with customers on technical/quality issues and improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for managing customer audits and regulatory/compliance agency audits.
- Reviews technical problems and procedures of departments and recommends solutions to problems or changes in procedures.
- Visits and confers with representatives of material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders and vendor quality standards.
- Confers with engineers about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured products on market to rectify problems.
- Reviews technical publications, articles, and abstracts to stay abreast of technical developments in industry
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 10 years related working experience
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply on company website