Through the collective strength of 170,000 team members across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex, a Fortune global 500 company, is the diversified manufacturing partner of choice that helps market-leading brands design, build and deliver innovative products that improve the world.
We welcome people of all backgrounds. A career with Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your growth, and build great products for our customers that improve people's lives. Together, let's create the extraordinary!Job Summary
Specialist – Procurement position will be based in Pune Location.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Timely issuance of POs to Vendors & co-ordination for payment Placing the purchase order and follow up the same Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On time completion of Open PO Report and Shortage Report.
- To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned.
- To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products.
- Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
- Experienced of E-Tools such as Smart Buy, e RFQ Sourcing and Developing suppliers for new projects.
- Managing supplier's database to identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes.
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues. Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Here is some of what you'll need (required)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Graduates
- Experience: 3-7yrs. Procurement / Supply Chain experience preferred
- Mandatory Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF).
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Worked as a buyer in a highly variable demand environment
- Experience in the following domains: Order processing Supply chain management Order management Procurement.
- Knowledge of ERP (Preferably BAAN).
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Some exposure to voice process will be highly preferred Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory.
- Good analytical skills. Coaching & mentoring skills. Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
-MN19-Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Optional Skills:Flex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
At Flex, we believe in the power of diversity and inclusion and know there is much more to a great employee than just a list of requirements – if you are excited about a role (but don't meet every bullet-point), we encourage you to apply. You might be just who we are looking for! Our inclusive environment welcomes individuals of any age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing:
Apply on company website