At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Supplier Development Manager will be based in Guadalajara North. Responsible for providing as the primary supplier-facing role regarding sourcing and supply chain management and programs with Flex. This person will attend to customer and segment issues regarding the flow of material into Flex in support of the Customer's programs and ensure overall customer satisfaction with regards to incoming material and supply chain management.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Interface with component teams to prioritize supplier development needs by component to improve cost competitiveness or supply constraints.
- Research external market information and entrepreneurial companies to identify potential sources and suppliers
- Assess new and existing supplier capabilities to meet product, cost, quality, capacity and fulfillment ensuring suppliers are able to meet requirements for performance, quality, cost and delivery of components
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance
- Work with Engineering (Design and Manufacturing Engineers) team to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product and process requirements
- Keep up with current and developing manufacturing and engineering trends that concern product quality
- Customer Quote Development – Serves as the lead for quote development with respect to all materials support required for new business opportunities. Such activities will include receiving the materials portion of all related customer quotes, determining the appropriate strategy to source and price the related materials, consolidating all information questions regarding customer's provided information, resolving all issues with the supply base, and providing the completed materials quotation (pricing and terms).
- Mechanical Sourcing – Lead the timely execution of sourcing and supply chain strategy for Segment customer programs following the Flex Supplier Selection & Part & Process Approval Process. Such activities will include supplier pre-selection, supplier technical discussions incl. capacity reservations, supplier T&Cs verification vs. quote, final supplier selection and transition of activity to the Flex manufacturing site at procurement ordering release.
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Advanced English.
- Substantial experience in supplier development
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Experience in Manufacturing and electrical industry// Mandatory
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5-6 years' experience in similar position
- Experience Autocad // solidworks
- Previous experience in the Plastics area.
- Previous experience in molding processes.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Life & Medical insurance
- Christmas Bonus
- Food Coupons
- Saving Fund.
- Life Insurance
AD80Job Category Global Procurement & Supply Chain
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website