*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
Position of Tax Analyst will be based in Mukachevo, Ukraine.
The candidate selected for the role will take responsibility for managing taxation activities associated with Ukrainian operations, tax and corporate governance activities, as well support and participation in elaboration and implementation of appropriate accounting policies and procedures in order to ensure compliance to relevant legislative and corporate directives and to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Manage tax and payroll activities related;
- Prepare regular corporate tax and VAT filings;
- Prepare and alalyze tax forecasts for both Ukrainian and US GAAP;
- Prepare Transfer Pricing reports and assure compliance of Transfer Pricing methodology with local Ukrainian and international Tax requirements;
- Participation in Month-End-Closing process;
- Overview and coordinate preparation of statutory reports (audits);
- Participation in tendering processes;
- Preparation of VAT and Corporate Income Tax part of balance sheet reconciliations;
- Participate in regular/annual physical inventory and fixed assets stocktaking activities according to local and Flex rules;
- Review and suggest changes in contracts to be compliant with local Ukrainian and international Tax requirements;
- Review inter-company ICV bookings and payments
- Foresee and/or pro-actively identify financial issues, problems as well as elaborate and propose solution for them
- Assist in ad-hoc project work
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- General understanding and in depth practical knowledge of taxation & accounting life-cycle;
- Solid and practical knowledge of Ukrainian accounting standards and financial reporting requirements;
- University Degree in Finance/Accounting;
- 3-5 years relevant work experience with multinational companies;
- English - is an advantage;
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems and the MS Office suite with good knowledge of EXCEL;
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously with short deadlines and under pressure;
- Proper balance of Team Player attitude and strong Leadership;.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide:
- Competitive salary;
- Relocation support;
- Company bonus schemes;
- Long term, safe and challenging job;
- Young, dynamic team;
- Being a part of a multinational team.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website