The Technical Program Manager will be based in Milpitas, California. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible to enable integrated hardware and software design & engineering business opportunities that develop market-leading products, customizes and integrates these solutions to meet specific customer needs, and thereby enables and accelerates customers' product development initiatives.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Drive definition of products in markets including consumer, industrial, medical, digital health, automotive, enterprise, and cloud computing, IoT, etc.
- Actively identify and assess new product opportunities and initiatives for customer designs and white label products.
- Work closely with design engineering to extract and develop core product features-advantages-benefits information to drive and support the product marketing strategy.
- Lead and collaborate with all functional groups in defining and reporting daily technical issue with customer.
- Lead and collaborate with all functional groups to define, investigate and reporting FA(failure analysis) activities.
- Maintains metrics in response to site or corporate requirements and produce reports as needed.
Here is some of what you'll need …
- Engineering degree
- Experience in the electronic industry
- Knowledge in electric – mechanical processes
- +5 years of experience
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website