*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.Job Description
The Technical Program Manager will be based in Batu Kawan, Penang. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing projects of medium complexity in order to meet the performance indicators (cost, delivery, quality, etc) of a specific organization
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do…
- Accountable for all program activities from project start until stable production (SP).
- Lead cross-functional team including sales, marketing, engineering, quality, supply chain, NPI, manufacturing, and service/support. Coordinate project activities across global sites, and resolve issues as necessary according to the program schedule.
- Lead customer interactions to define the product & project requirements and scope, to communicate project status and issues on a regular basis, and resolve issues as needed.
- Be on-site during NPI builds to understand design, process, & material challenges, with appropriate team members
- Lead the project in accordance with Flextronics' FPLC processes. Lead management gate reviews. Ensure accurate risk analysis & highlight with proper data or information.
- Establish the project organization and secure resources for the program by working with appropriate functional managers and/or external sources. Set up clear expectations with all resource owners.
- Support RFQ response preparation and creation of SOW, in collaboration with the GAM and the customer.
- Track & manage project expenses across all functional areas.
- Work hand in hand with factory team for flawless program transfer from DVT to PVT & stable production (SP) stage
- Closely track liability & support GAM to close any commercial claims.
Here is some of what you'll need
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related field or equivalent experience. A Master's Degree is preferred. Typically requires a minimum of 9 years of experience in materials, sales, marketing, engineering, manufacturing and/or program administration or related experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
SC28Job Category Design, Process & Technology Engineering
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Apply on company website