At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a Test Engineer located in Guadalajara, North Campus.
Reporting to the Test Engineering Manager, this involves responsibilities for implementing and maintaining cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting systems, software, and/or equipment.
What a typical day looks like:
- Some basic knowledge of C/C++ scripting, familiarity with the MatLab and LabView / test stand software platforms and other software skills such as Python; would be appreciated.
- RF Test Engineers are often responsible for test plan development and scripting as part of technical test engineering support.
- Focused on new projects Setup and Sustaining.
- Develops test plans and procedures.
- Testing relating Software.
Experience we're looking to add to our team:
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in similar position in electronic manufacturing environment.
- Advanced English (verbal and Written).
- Test instrumentation experience.
- ICT / FT / 5DX management.
- Experience developing /modifies test programs using various languages (C#, Java, Lab View Perl, Python or others).
- Data analysis skills - able to analyze it to create reports, troubleshoot and have a deep understanding of the test data, and communicate to others.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in test engineering in the high technology electronics industry or related field.
- PCBA test experience
- ICT & Functional test experience
- NPI experience
What you'll receive for the great work you provide:
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KR83Job Category Production Engineering
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website