At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary
The Web .Net Developer will be based in Guadalajara North Campus. Responsible for Develop and Maintain existing/new shop floor applications in Windows Forms and Client-Server infrastructure.
Here is a glimpse of what you'll do:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and database business logic
- Build the front-end of applications in Windows Forms through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Write technical documentation.
- Maintenance of existing applications
Here is some of what you'll need (required):
- Over 3 years proven experience on Windows Forms and Client Server architecture
- Experience .NET Framework 2.0, 3.5 SP1, 4.
- SQL server 2016 and abov
- VB.NET 201
- C# 2019
- Source code Control (TFS, Git)
- XML and JSON
- RESTFul APIs
- Advanced T-SQL
- Advanced experience in developing desktop applications for Windows and RESTful API's
- Relational database design for OLTP applications
- Object Oriented Programming
- English required
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- CI/CD Process using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Docker containers
Here are a few examples of what you'll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
KJ12Job Category IT
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Apply on company website