Posted Date: Nov 4, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!Job Summary
The Director of Conference Services will interact closely with the client, serving as the main point of contact for Conference Services within their assigned region. Will report to the General Manager, and work alongside Director of Conference Services in other regions to serve as the senior leadership team. The individual will be responsible for oversight of all operations within their region, including operations, planning, AV and hospitality services. The position will be responsible for an area of expertise across the portfolio, driving strategy, innovation and consistency across all locations. Subject areas include planning, operations, human resources and hospitality services.
- Plans, evaluates, organizes, and directs the activities of the Conference Planning Managers, Audio Visual Manager and Administrative Assistant, and oversees the activities of Conference Services Operation through the individuals mentioned above
- Ensures that department personnel are following all procedures, policies, and guidelines, as established by Company Conference Center management
- Responsible for anticipating needs, forecasting results, analyzing and arranging work processes for personnel in the department
- Establishes and maintains rapport with outside purveyors who provide services for the Hotel and its guests through the Conference Services Department
- Forecasts department revenues (package revenue, audio visual, room rental, business center and Conference Management), payroll and meeting covers (CMP/MMP/DMP and a la carte) on an annual/quarterly/monthly basis
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five years hotel experience
- Minimum of five years of experience in a conference center or corporate events environment
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
- Excellent overall computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Conformity to the highest standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Exceptional customer service abilities
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 340565
AMY S MILLER
Apply on company website