Posted Date: Dec 13, 2019
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!Job Summary
Direct all food & beverage operations, as well as team to ensure a positive dining experience. Operate, monitor and control all aspects of operations.
- Supports and maintains quality and efficient Food & Beverage operations focused on customer services and payroll control within budgeted limits
- Oversees that high quality food and beverage are well prepared and presented
- Recommend programs for the motivation and development of staff
- Assist in developing annual budget and action plans, including annual objectives
- Review daily operating results and weekly forecasting and scheduling, taking immediate corrective action if required
- Maintain high visibility with associates and guests
- Conduct daily review of Food & Beverage Division hotel operations with Department Heads
- Attend hotel operational meetings, Food & Beverage departmental meetings and associate related events
- Review annual objectives composed by department heads and monitors progress to completion over coming year
- Monitor associate hires and disciplinary actions
- Oversee key inventory
- Monitor special requests for guests
- Inspect back of the house areas
- Completes Platinum Service® learning and development curriculum and ensures executed throughout operation
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of food & beverage experience
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and juggle many tasks simultaneously
- Requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment
- Ability to work calmly and effectively in stressful situations
- Exceptional client service skills to exceed expectations
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 359105
AMY S MILLER
Apply on company website